6/14/2017

Obsessed with BAGS

A woman can never has too many bags. For me, accessories like handbags are crucial to complete an outfit with style, something I wouldn't mind splurging on. As I am not a 'uniform' person who can bear wearing the same / similar outfit day in and day out, I tend to change my handbags fairly often to go with what I am wearing on a particular day, and yes, I have lots of handbags to choose from, like my shoe-racks fit for a queen. 

Image result for images of handbags

The gist of changing up my handbags so frequently is the inner transfer bag (with a handle and loads of compartments) which save a lot of time and headaches. I make sure all my 'essentials' are in there and swapping handbags becomes a piece of cake as I know nothing is forgotten before I walk out the door. Of course, I also take into account what I am doing on the day, the weather which decide how much I need to carry with me. 

Image result for images of bags in bags for easy swapping

So what is in my handbag (or tote)?

In my transfer bag for all the essentials and smaller items:
handcream
deodorant
glasses cleaning cloth
store loyalty cards (in a silicon pouch)
business cards (in card holders)
my personal colour swatch
medications (including paracetamol)
tissues (dry and wet wipes)
face cleanser / cotton pads

And in my handbag du jour:
recycle bag
portable wifi (charged)
portable fan (charged)
wallet
keys (in a key holder)
phone (charged)
pen
mini notepad
a book (fiction or thriller)

Image result for images of mini bagsNo idea why people spend so much on 'mini-bags' which seem to be a trend these days. What do they put inside???

I like to be well prepared so lugging a medium - large size bag is a way of everyday life. However, I make sure I clear the contents out at the end of the day to be organised. 

Image result for images of cleaning out your handbags

How about you? Are u carrying too much (or too little) and would you consider swapping to a crossbody / rucksack option if you get shoulder and neck pain from all the weight bearing on you?




No comments:

Post a Comment